1. SET YOUR ALARM FOR YOUR FINALS
2. Actually make it to your final. On time.
3. Turn in all rented books, and sell back the others.
4. Clean out all on campus storage lockers, etc. Make sure you finally throw that sandwich from fall semester out….
5. USE. ALL. MEAL TRADES.
6. Make sure your school mailbox isn’t full. You’ll probably need to check it at least once or twice this summer.
7. If you’re graduating actually BUY your cap and gown. Early. Seriously.
8. Make sure your friends give back ANYTHING owed! That includes owed swipes, borrowed books, etc.
9. Mark your calendars for registration, schedule changes and tuition payment deadlines.
10. Have a SAFE and great summer! Be sure to update the Student Center on your summer activities. Follow us and keep in touch over your break!